3M™ 4565 Series Disposable Protective Coveralls
Brand: 3M™ 7000034775
Additional Details : Weight : 6.33000kg
DescriptionThese key features make this chemical protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4565 helps protect against hazardous dusts and light liquid chemical splashes and low pressure sprays. Typical applications may include: Paint Spraying, industrial and pharmaceutical manufacturing, asbestos inspection and handling, and Healthcare. Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Biological/Biohazard, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Painting, Pharmaceutical/Cleanroom.
- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions.
- Does not contain components made from silicone to help prevent reactions from users with silicone sensitivities or restrictions.
|ASTM F1670, EN 14126:2003, EN 1149-1:2006, EN 13034, EN-ISO 13982-30|
|186 to 194 cm|
|2-way Zipper with sealed storm flap|
|Polyethylene and Polyester/Polyethylene laminate suit, Metal/Nylon/Polyester Braid zipper, Neoprene Rubber elastic, Polyester/Cotton thread, Polyester cuffs, Polypropylene red tape|
|Paint spraying, industrial and pharmaceutical manufacturing, asbestos inspection and handling and healthcare|
|114.3 to 124.46 cm|