Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Surfactant Plus HPLC Columns
For surfactant analysis using high-sensitivity detection, the column of choice is the Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Surfactant Plus LC Columns.
Merk: Thermo Scientific™ 078959
Overige gegevens : Gewicht : 1.00000kg
Improved Performance, Versatility, and Throughput for Surfactant Analysis
- Ideal selectivity for simultaneous separation of anionic, nonionic, cationic, and amphoteric surfactants
- Resistant to dewetting under highly aqueous mobile phase conditions
- Excellent resolution between strongly hydrophilic compounds, such as isomers of xylene sulfonate
- Compatible with evaporative light scattering detectors (ELSD), suppressed conductivity detectors (SCD), and UV-Vis detectors (UV)
- Rugged separations under a variety of conditions
- Nonmetallic Thermo Scientific™ PEEK™ hardware is available for best compatibility with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ion chromatography systems
- Available in 3.0 and 5.0μm particle sizes and 2.1, 3.0, 4.0 (PEEK body), and 4.6mm diameters, with 100, 150, and 250mm lengths
About the Family of Acclaim Specialty HPLC Columns
Acclaim Specialty Columns have been developed, manufactured and tested to meet the separation needs of specific applications. These columns are based on novel and unique chemistries and provide superior resolution with ease-of-use.
- Use-tested to guarantee consistent separations
- Ideal selectivity for separating specific target analytes
- Excellent peak shapes
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for specific chromatographic separations
|Guard Cartridge, 2 Pk.|
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2.5 to 7.5|
|Guard Cartridge, 2PK|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.