Acetonitrile, Optima™ LC/MS Grade, Fisher Chemical™
Acetonitrile, >-99.9%, C2H3N, CAS Number-75-05-8, methyl cyanide, cyanomethane, acetonitril, ethyl nitrile, ethanenitrile, cyanure de methyl, methanecarbonitrile, methylkyanid, methane, cyano, mecn, 2.5L
Brand: Fisher Chemical A955-4
Additional Details : CAS : 75-05-8 Weight : 3.12000kg Transport : UN number : 1648 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
- Safety and Handling
- Accessories and Spare Parts
Acetonitrile, >-99.9%, C2H3N, CAS Number-75-05-8, methane, cyano, ethyl nitrile, methanecarbonitrile, methylkyanid, mecn, acetonitril, methyl cyanide, ethanenitrile, cyanure de methyl, cyanomethane, 1L
- Ideal mobile phase for LC/MS and UHPLC-UV applications in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical, environmental and food safety industries.
- Novel gradient elution test with Photodiode Array Detector screens for UV-absorbing contaminants at every wavelength in the 200 to 400nm range to afford smooth baselines and to reduce interferences.
- Evaluated for 17 metal impurities at ppb concentrations to minimize the formation of metal adducts during analysis and simplify spectral interpretation.
- 0.1 micron filtration minimizes troublesome particles that may interfere with LC/MS and UHPLC system performance
- Provides ideal solution to prepare cleaner, particle-free mobile phase blends. Positive mode ionization (as propazine) and negative mode ionization (as mecoprop) with ESI and Single Quadrupole MS detect organic contaminants at max 50ppb and max 300ppb, respectively
|97mbar at 20°C|
|0.36cp at 20°C|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.