Invitrogen™ Cells-to-CT™ 1-Step Power SYBR™ Green Kit
Makes it possible to perform expression analysis directly from cultured cells without RNA purification
Brand: Invitrogen™ A25599
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg
The one-step format of RT-PCR step streamlines the Cells-to- CT “sample to answer” workflow more than ever without compromising sensitivity and specificity and at extraordinary value.
- Complete: optimized workflow includes cell lysis reagents with gDNA removal and Power SYBR Green 1-Step RT-PCR Master Mix
Faster: 7-minute sample prep, including DNase treatment, versus 30-60 minutes for traditional RNA purification
- Simple: 12 steps total (sample prep and real-time RT-PCR combined)
- Robust: Perform gene expression analysis on 10 - 100,000 cells per sample; results equivalent to those from purified RNA
- Study multiple targets per sample at an affordable price
Accessory Product: The SYBR Green Cells-to-CT Control Kit was designed for use with SYBR Green Cells-to-CT products. This kit contains an endogenous control primer set (ACTB) to normalize for sample loading variability and an artifical XenoRNA control and corresponding primer set to monitor the effects of PCR inhibition.
Gene Expression Analysis & Genotyping, Real Time PCR-Based Gene Expression Profiling
|7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7900HT Fast System, 7900HT System, QuantStudio™, ViiA™ 7 System, StepOnePlus™ System, StepOne™ System, Real-Time PCR Systems or Thermal Cyclers, 7500 Fast Dx System|
|• Lysis Solution, 22 mL, store at 2–8°C
• Dnase I, 220 µL, store at -5 to -30°C
• Stop Solution, 2 x 1 mL, store at -5 to -30°C
• Power SYBR® Green 1-Step qPCR Mix, 20 mL, store at -5 to -30°C
• Power SYBR® Green 1-Step RT Mix, 320 µL, store at -5 to -30°C
|Lysis Solution, 22mL; DNase I, 220μL; Stop Solution, 2 x 1mL; Power SYBR Green 1-Step qPCR Mix, 20mL; Power SYBR Green 1-Step RT Mix, 320μL|
|Cells-to-CT™, Power SYBR® Green|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.