Invitrogen™ FirstChoice™ RLM-RACE Kit
Designed to amplify cDNA only from full-length, capped mRNA, usually producing a single band after PCR
Brand: Invitrogen™ AM1700M
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00450kg
Requires : SuperTaq Thermostable Taq DNA Polymerase sold separately. For optimal amplification of fragments ≥1 kb, use SuperTaq-Plus.
The FirstChoice RLM-RACE Kit is a major improvement over the basic rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE) protocol. The RLM-RACE procedure selects only full-length mRNA—no rRNA, tRNA or degraded RNA—and facilitates the cloning of sequences from the 5' ends of messages.
- From RNA to PCR product in less than a day
- Yields single, specific product from rare transcripts
- Selects 5' and/or 3' ends of true messages
- Al enzymatic reactions are optimized to ensure detection of even rarest mRNA
- Final product size: 7kb or less
- Optimal reaction temperature: 42°C
- Sample: RNA
- Rapid amplification of cDNA ends (5'-RACE) is polymerase chain reaction-based technique developed to facilitate cloning of sequence from the 5'-ends of messages
- Improvement to basic RACE protocol
- Selects full-length mRNA—no rRNA, tRNA or degraded mRNA
Optimal reaction temperature: 42°C
Cloning, PCR and Real-Time PCR, Reverse Transcription, cDNA Libraries and Library Construction
|Exo– Klenow, 10X Decamer Solution, 5X Reaction Buffer minus dATP, 5X Reaction Buffer minus dCTP, DECAtemplate™ GAPDH-M, and 0.5 M EDTA should be stored at –20°C. Nuclease-free water may be stored at any temperature.|
|Exo– Klenow, 10X Decamer Solution, 5X Reaction Buffer minus dATP, 5X Reaction Buffer minus dCTP, DECAtemplate GAPDH-M, and 0.5 M EDTA should be stored at -20°C. Nuclease-free water may be stored at any temperature and manual|
|cDNA Libraries & Library Construction|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.