Macherey-Nagel™ TLC Spray Visualization Reagents
Used for postchromatographic detection reactions in thin-layer chromatography. Macherey-Nagel™ TLC Spray Visualization Reagents are a selection of frequently used spray reagents that are suited for spraying or dipping TLC plates. Glass laboratory sprayer (mfr. no. 814101) sold separately.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 814919
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg Transport : UN number : 3316 Chem class : 9 Pack group : II
- Broad selection of premium reagents available for detection of a wide range of substances
- Can be used for spraying or dipping of TLC plates
- Packaged in 100mL screw-top amber bottles
- Use with chemically-resistant sprayers, including Macherey-Nagel glass laboratory sprayer with rubber bulb (mfr. no. 814101, sold separately)
|Aniline phthalate spray reagent|
|Detection of reducing sugars, oxohalic acids|
|Spray Visualization Reagent|
|Spraying or Dipping|
|0.2 to <1% Aniline; 1 to <10% Phthalic Acid|
|Aniline phthalate in 2-Propanol–Ethanol (1:1)|
|Amber bottle with screw cap|
Safety and Handling
- Aniline phthalate spray reagent, 100 mL
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : aniline, ethanol, 2-propanol, phthalic acid