Thermo Scientific™ Armadillo PCR Plate, 96-well, red, clear wells, barcoded
Combine the rigidity of a polycarbonate frame with thin walled polypropylene wells to provide superior thermal cycling performance under all conditions without warping.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ BC2396R
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
DescriptionArmadillo plates are available in 96- and 384-well formats, multiple colors, and they can be ordered with a standard 128 barcode or custom barcoding. All formats are available with clear or white wells; choose white for superior qPCR results. The specially designed warp-resistant frame and multiple format options make Armadillo PCR plates the ultimate choice for high-throughput PCR and automated handling.
- Polycarbonate frame for warp-resistant thermal cycling
- Enhanced mechanical stability for robotic handling
- Thin-walled polypropylene wells for optimal heat transfer
- Well shape optimized for maximum sample recovery
- Flat alpha-numeric lettering and raised rim well design for improved heat sealing
- Optically-clear deck allows for easy visibility of wells
- Multiple frame color options, all available in both clear (for PCR) and white colored wells (for qPCR)
- Maximum well volume 0.2 mL
|Real-Time PCR Systems or Thermal Cyclers|
|96-Well Plate, Low Profile Skirted|
|Red frame, Clear|
This product is sold under license from Eppendorf AG.