BD BBL™ Gram Stain Kits
Used to stain microorganisms from cultures or specimens by the differential Gram method
Brand: BD 212539
Additional Details : CAS : 67-63-0 Weight : 1.00000kg Transport : UN number : 3316 Chem class : 9 Pack group : II
- Complete stain kits reduce the mess associated with Gram staining procedures
- Each break-resistant solution bottle features a hinged spot cap that makes regulating the flow easy and helps prevent spots and spills Color-coded labels allow quick identification of reagents
- Stabilized Iodine Solution requires no mixing and has a long shelf life
|Gram Stain Kit (Stabilized)|
|Used to stain microorganisms from cultures or specimens by the differential gram method|
|250mL gram crystal violet, 250mL iodine, 250mL gram decolorizer and 250mL gram safranin|
Safety and Handling
- Gram Stain Set w/Stabilized Iodine
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P242-Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use CO2, powder or waterspray to extinguish.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P403+P235-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : isopropanol, acetone, ethanol, methanol,isopropanol, ethanol, methanol, C.I. Basic Violet 3, Polyvi