BD Difco™ Stains, Dyes, and Indicators
For Gram stain and acid-fast staining procedures
Brand: BD 231121
Additional Details : CAS : 298-96-4 Weight : 0.80000kg
- Conveniently packaged
- Compact tray
- No-drip “keep clean” cap spouts
▾Refrigerate as detailed on label.
|TTC Solution 1% (Triphenyl Tetrazolium Chloride)|
|Triphenyl Tetrazolium Chloride|
|For gram stain and acid fast staining procedures|
Safety and Handling
- TTC solution 1%
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : TTC