Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Aquet™ Detergent
For manual cleaning of glassware, plastics and surfaces
Brand: Bel-Art™ F17094-0020
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
- Phosphate-free, nonionic
- Will not etch or mar precision glassware
- Rinses quickly; dries without wiping
- Each convenient, pre-portioned pouch makes one gallon of 1% solution
- 3.8 liter (1gallon) bottle comes with 473ml (16oz) working solution dispenser bottle
- Not for use in automatic dishwashers
|5 to 9|
|15 to 49°C|
|Ethoxylated Nonylphenol, branched 19 to 21%, Dioxane <0.0006 %, Ethylene Oxide 0.0001%, Water, deionized|
Safety and Handling
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H361-Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
- H361fd-Suspected of damaging fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nonylphenol, branched, ethoxylated