Buffer Solution pH4.00 (Phthalate), NIST Standard Solution ready to use for pH measurement, Fisher Chemical™
Brand: Fisher Chemical J/2820/17
Additional Details : CAS : 877-24-7 Weight : 2.50000kg
|Packaging||HDPE plastic bottle|
Buffer Solution pH4.00 (Phthalate), NIST Standard Solution ready to use for pH measurementReady to use for pH measurement.
Each solution is easily identified by its color, saving time and reducing errors.
Our buffer solutions are a high quality and reliable range of products that ensure accurate results for calibration/titration.
- Standard and color-coded buffer solutions
- Manufactured to a tolerance of ±0.02 pH units
- Accurately standardized and labelled with lot-specific pH at 20°C
- All buffers are traceable to NIST and BS 1647 standard
- Packed in HDPE containers to help protect the products integrity an ensure safe handling (refers to 1L, 2.5L, and 5L quantities)
- Standard buffers are available over the range pH2 to pH10
- Color-coded buffer solutions are available over the range pH4, pH7, and pH
|HDPE plastic bottle|
Thermo Scientific Orion
Get 25% off selected Thermo Scientific™ titrators, pH meters, electrodes, and Fisher Chemical™ buffers and standards.: 15971