Paragon Scientific™ Certified pH Buffer Solution, UKAS ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 Certified, 20 °C
Specifically used for verification and calibration checks of pH meter instruments. Color-coded to allow for easy identification of the pH required, and include anti-fungal preservatives / mould inhibitors. pH values are traceable to National Institute Standards and Technology (NIST.)
Brand: Paragon Scientific™ PH10-20CF
Additional Details : Weight : 0.90000kg
- Certified solutions for 20 °C and are accurate within ± 0.01
- Certified pH buffer solutions are fully traceable to NIST and international protocols
- Sold as colour-coded solutions for easy-identification purposes
- Sold with anti-fungal preservatives / mould inhibitors
- Supplied with certificate, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and correlation table between pH and temperature
- Supplied in 500 mL, tamper-evident containers. For other volumes, please contact us direct.
- 12 month shelf life per solution
|UKAS ISO 17025 / ISO 17034|
Nominal values quoted. Certified Values will vary from batch to batch.