Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Stainless Steel Unstirred Digital Water Baths
Get optimum water bath results with this stainless steel unstirred digital water bath featuring a digital PID temperature control for precision. Ideal for meeting quality control requirements, this Clifton™ Stainless Steel Unstirred Digital Water Bath features digital PID temperature control for precision.
Brand: Nickel Electro™ NE256D
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
DescriptionA shallow height unstirred water bath designed for operating with low liquid levels suitable for small bottles, tubes and microplates.
- Low profile design allowing easy access and unlike traditional high sided baths, small containers and samples are not obscured
- Durable powder coated exterior, chemical resistant and now featuring an anti-bacterial paint finish that inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Water or dry incubation using Lab Armor™ dry media eliminates cleaning and supports tubes and vials without racks, floats or weights For heating samples in microcentrifuge tubes and molecular biology applications.
- Comprising a corrosion resistant stainless steel working environment, with heater, temperature sensor and safety cut out concealed underneath providing a totally clear 'clutter free' working area, all housed in a durable, chemical resistant, powder coated paint finished outer case
- PID control ±0.2°C, temperature range from ambient +5°C to 99°C
- The under tank heating, provides broad and even spread of heating for excellent temperature uniformity ±0.1°C
- Auto setting alarms protect samples in the bath
- Touch pad controls, wipe clean front, chemical resistant and antibacterial
- Featuring removable unique Clifton 'low' height removable stainless steel shelf, water saving feature and reducing energy consumption or increasing working volume
- Durable powder coated exterior, chemical resistant and now featuring an 'anti-bacterial paint finish' that inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Drain outlet on larger volumes 22L, 28L and 56L models for safe and convenient bath emptying
- Lids or polypropylene spheres recommended above 60°C to save energy and achieve optimum bath performance
- Calibrate every bath and its controls at two temperatures for consistency
|PID Digital, LED Display|
|500 x 325 x 200 mm|
|Providing a stable temperature environment ideal for meeting quality control requirements featuring|
|5°C to 99°C|
|Digital Water Bath|
|540 x 361 x 290 mm|