Contec™ SATWipes™ Presaturated Wipes
Prepare for a variety of cleanrooms. The Contec™ SATWipes™ Presaturated Wipes are offered in various options to help tackle general-purpose cleaning in ISO Class 5 to ISO Class 8 environments.
Brand: Contec™ SAT-C3-100
Additional Details : Weight : 3.00000kg Transport : UN number : 3175 Chem class : 4.1 Pack group : II
- Durable, presaturated wipes with a choice of solvent saturations on perforated rolls
- SATWipes with Polyester Nonwoven wipes are ideal for critical applications in ISO Class 5 environments
- SATWipes with Polyester/Cellulose Nonwoven Wipes offer strength and low extractables for use in less critical applications in ISO Class 6 to 8 environments
- Designed for general-purpose cleaning and surface preparation and for wiping process tools and other equipment and for use prior to cleanroom entry
|9 x 6 in. (23 x 15.2 cm)|
|SATWipes presaturated wipes|
|ISO Class 5 and 6|
|Excellent wipes for less critical applications, compatible with ISO class 6 environments and wipes down prior to entry into cleanroom|
|Case of 12pk.|
Safety and Handling
- CONTEC SATWIPES DELTA SATURATED WITH 100% IPA
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use media other than water to extinguish.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P411-Store at temperatures not exceeding 40°C/104°F.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : PROPAN-2-OL