Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Cytodex 3 Gamma Microcarriers
The microcarrier of choice for cells that are difficult to culture in vitro - particularly for cells with an epithelial-like morphology.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17548801
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03000kg
- Cytodex 3 Gamma is designed by chemically coupling of a thin layer of denatured porcine collagen type 1 to the cross-linked dextran matrix.
- As the collagen surface layer can be digested by a variety of proteolytic enzymes, harvest of such cells from the microcarriers can be performed with maintained high cell viability and membrane integrity.
- This feature of Cytodex 3 Gamma is beneficial in the development of successful serial subcultivation protocols for scaling up culture volumes.
|Applications include the production of large quantities of cells, viruses and recombinant cell products (e.g. interferon, enzymes, nucleic acids, hormones), studies on cell adhesion, diff erentiation and cell function, perfusion column culture systems, microscopy studies, harvesting mitotic cells, isolation of cells, membrane studies, storage and transport of cells, assays involving celltransfer and studies on uptage of labelled compounds|
Safety and Handling
- EUH210-Safety data sheet available on request.
- UNKNOWN ACUTE-9.9 per cent of the mixture consists of component(s) of unknown acute toxicity.