Thermo Scientific™ D.A.R.T.'S™ (Disposable Automation Research Tips),with Extended Length
Achieve ultimate performance in automated pipetting with Thermo Scientific™ D.A.R.T.'S™ Extended Length tips — superior quality with the flexibility to choose tips for any application.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 5418
Additional Details : Weight : 4.18500kg
Perform pipetting more effectively with Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ SerialMate™ Extended Length Pipette Tips, for use with the Matrix SerialMate™ Pipetter. Unlike conventional automation tips, D.A.R.T.'s™ are packaged in disposable rigid magazines and seal onto the pipetting heads by being pressed against a silicone pad. This definitive seal minimizes volume displacement, ensures tip straightness and enables consistent dispensing for improved well access. A small internal orifice provides small droplet formation resulting in optimal accuracy and precision.Features:
- Stepped-body design minimizes volume displacement and ensures tip straightness for better well access.
- Highly polished molds and cores ensure low liquid retention.
- Small internal tip orifice provides better small volume droplet formation
- Sterile, sterile filtered, wide-bore, and extended-length tip options are available
- Tips are thoroughly inspected for proper formation and straightness
- Unique face seal design ensures consistent tip-to-tip height for precise low volume dispensing.
- Entire assembly can be quickly removed and replaced eliminating extra handling of the tips, which can cause damage or contamination.
Includes: 20 magazines per case
Compatible with: Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ Hydra™ DT, Matrix™ PlateMate™ 2x3 and PlateMate™ Plus Systems.
|Free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP, and endotoxin|
|ISO 9001 and ISO 13485|
|Thermo Scientific™ Matrix Hydra DT, Thermo Scientific™ PlateMate Plus, Thermo Scientific™ Versette|
|384/100 Versette Pipetting Head|
|20 x 384 tips|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.