Borer Chemie™ Deconex 22 HPF-x
Ecological, universally applicable for the automated cleaning of laboratory glassware and utensils. Without phosphates, surfactants and chlorine, Deconex 22 HPF-x shows perfect cleaning performance. Acid rinse with a deconex cleaner recommended.
Brand: Borer Chemie™ 516900.00-KK5W
Additional Details : CAS : 1310-58-3 Weight : 6.00000kg Transport : UN number : 3266 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
- Concentrate for automated cleaning
- Ecological solution without phosphates and surfactants
- Without chlorine, EDTA or NTA
- High yield, typical concentration: 5-10 mL/L
- Broad cleaning spectrum, against stubborn residues
- Powerful performance thanks to high dispersing capacity
- Can be rinsed off without leaving residues
- For consistent and flawless results
- Acid rinse with a deconex cleaner recommended
- Technical support by the manufacturer
|Alkalis, complexing agents, corrosion inhibitor, sequestering agents|
|1 x 6 kg|
|Approx. 12.5 (1% Solution)|
|5°C to 25°C|
Safety and Handling
- deconex 22 HPF-x
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P234-Keep only in original container.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P406-Store in corrosive resistant/ container with a resistant inner liner.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : potassium hydroxide,dipotassium trioxosilicate