Thermo Scientific™ μDrop™ and μDrop Duo Plates
Thermo Scientific™ µDrop and µDrop Duo plates are used for low volume (2-10 µl) photometric DNA, RNA and protein quantitation and purity analysis. The µDrop plates are compatible with Thermo Scientific Varioskan LUX and Multiskan SkyHigh microplate readers. The ready-made protocols in SkanIt software or Multiskan SkyHigh user interface make quantification fast and easy.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ N12391
Additional Details : Weight : 0.35908kg
Thermo Scientific™ μDrop™ and μDrop™ Duo Plates are ideal tools for quick and easy photometric low-volume (2–10 μl) concentration measurements of DNA, RNA, protein samples, or spectral scanning. The low volume area is designed to be used with 8-channel pipette for fast and accurate multiple sample pipetting. The plates also contain a separate area for cuvette measurement. µDrop Plates are compatible with Thermo Scientific Varioskan™ LUX, Multiskan™ Sky and Multiskan SkyHigh microplate readers. The intuitive Thermo Scientific SkanIt™ software and Multiskan SkyHigh user interface offer ready-made measurement protocols for quick sample measurement and analysis.
- dsDNA detection range from a few micrograms to a few milligrams per milliliter
- Sixteen sample positions for quick and easy measurement of sample volumes down to 2μL
- Compatible with an eight-channel pipette for easy sample addition
- Quick and easy to wipe off the samples in serial measurements
- Ready-made Thermo Scientific SkanIt Software sessions for nucleic acid analysis
- Measurement slot for a rectangular cuvette
- Compatible with Multiskan Sky, Multiskan GO, Varioskan LUX and Varioskan Flash
|16 measurement positions in a 2 x 8 matrix (low-volume function)|
|μDrop Duo Plate|
|2 to 10μL (low-volume function)|