Contec™ QuickConnect™ Mop Handles and Hooks
Choose from a lightweight anodized aluminum, durable electropolished stainless steel or fiberglass. Contec™ QuickConnect™ Mop Handles are available in fixed length or telescoping models to fit all mopping needs.
Brand: Contec™ 2746S
Additional Details : Weight : 0.70000kg
DescriptionQuickConnect™ mop head frames and handles offer maximum flexibility for cleaning in critical environments. Invest in one handle and choose various interchangeable heads and frames for specific applications.
QuickConnect Mop Handles
- Use with full Contec™ line of mopping systems
- Telescoping lengths: 16 in. (41cm) extends to 30" (76cm); 50" (127cm) handle extends to 92" (234cm); 69 in. (175cm) extends to 10.8 ft. (3.3m)
- Fixed lengths: 16 in. (41cm); 60 in. (152cm)
- For hard to reach ceilings and walls, a 16' (4.9m) anodized aluminum handle is available; 4 piece handle easily separates for autoclaving
- QuickConnect handle hook, available to fit 0.9" (2cm) and 1" (2.5cm) handles
- Mop handle hook securely holds QuickConnect handles to the bucket trolleys, reducing the chance for mishaps or spills
|For cleaning in critical environments|
|2 Piece Extendable Handle|
|VertiKlean, VertiKlean MAX, Edgeless mop, EasyCurve and EasyReach mops, DualClean system, QuickConnect mop head frames|