DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Mixing Cylinder, with Hexagonal Base, Class A
DURAN™ Mixing cylinders are for diluting solutions and mixing several components in a given quantity ratio.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 246181758
Additional Details : Weight : 0.17000kg
DURAN™ Mixing cylinders are for diluting solutions and mixing several components in a given quantity ratio. Available in two different accuracy Classes – Class A with main ring points graduation and Class B with line graduation. For additional differentiation have the mixing cylinders with accuracy Class A a blue graduation and the B Class mixing cylinders a white graduation. Volume content tolerances for measuring and mixing cylinders conform to DIN and ISO accuracy limits. Thus the desired concentration can be precisely set. Mixing cylinders with a batch number and accuracy Class A are supplied with a batch certificate. This certificate documents the mean value obtained from measuring the batch in question, the standard deviation and the day of issue. The batch certificates can also be retrieved online. The batch number consists of four digits. The first two numbers specify the production year, and the following two numbers specify the batch, e.g.: 18.01.
- Calibration based on the poured in volume (In) at a + 20°C reference temperature
- A uniform wall thickness over the entire measuring range prevents wedge errors
- Large hexagonal base equipped with three knobs which increase its stability and prevent the cylinder from rolling
- Supplied with ergonomic polyethylene stopper for easy and safe tightening or removal
- Tight closure due to standard ground joint
- Fired-on, highly durable blue print
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- With circular ring graduations
- The volume content tolerances conform to accuracy Class A