DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Reagent Bottle, Narrow Neck, Amber, USP /EP (3.2.1) Light Transmission
Classic narrow-neck, glass-stoppered reagent bottles in ambered glass.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 211683603
Additional Details : Weight : 2,381.35010kg
The classical stoppered reagent bottles are moulded from amber DURAN™ borosilicate 3.3 Type 1 glass, and are suitable for the storage of liquid and solid chemicals and reagents. The bottles feature a narrow conical ground joint neck and comply with ISO 4796-2. The narrow neck is suitable for liquids and the angle of the shoulders ensures that the contents can be smoothly poured. The glass stopper provides an excellent seal that protects the contents from evaporation, oxidation, and contamination. The bottles have a Retrace Code for manufacturing lot traceability and a marking field in permanent white enamel. The amber glass ensures that light sensitive contents are protected from the effects of photo-degradation. The protection against ultra-violet light meets international USP/EP standards and lasts the lifetime of the bottle.
- USP/EP UV protection up to approx. 500 nm due to external colouration
- The amber colour is only applied externally ensuring that internal surfaces have standard DURAN™ clear Type 1 glass properties
- Very durable and chemically resistant amber colour
- All glass components and therefore suitable for storage of aggressive materials
- Tight closure due to standard ground joint
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- Fired-on, highly durable white ceramic print
|Storage of Air Sensitive Reagents, and Chemicals; Storage of Hygroscopic Liquids, Powders and Granules; Storage of Air Sensitive Reagents and Chemicals; Storage of Hygroscopic Liquids and Pharmaceuticals|
|Neck with standard ground joint and glass flat-headed stopper|
|Borosilicate Glass (3.3)|