DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Standard Cone, finished
For a rigid, self-supporting connection.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 286151802
Additional Details : Weight : 0.40000kg
The conical ground joint is the most common joint in glass apparatus engineering. Ground DURAN™ cores comply with DIN 12249 Form B in their design and meet higher requirements for surface roughness. This reduces the need for grinding grease and the risk of jamming. Ground joints with ground grease or PTFE sleeves should always be used. KECK™ Conical ground joint clamps are the perfect supplement for securing the conical ground joint.
- According to DIN 12249 Form B
- Ground (finer grinding quality, less roughness depth)
- The finer surface reduces the risk of jamming the cuts.
- Minimized grease requirement
- Tight closure due to standard ground joint
- Glass articles for further processing
|Installation in glass apparatus and devices|