DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Volumetric Flask, Class A, USP conformity 31, USP individual certificate
DURAN™ volumetric flasks are used for the accurate measurement of specific quantities of liquids. They are volumetric analysis aids in quantitative laboratory work. These volumetric flasks are certified according to USP and are marked with an individual number.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 246713655
Additional Details : Weight : 0.18000kg
Volumetric flasks are available in two different accuracy Classes: Class A and Class B. The two Classes differ in the accuracy of measurement with Class A being the highest accuracy, and Class B is approximately half that of Class A. The volumetric flasks with accuracy Class A have a blue print for clear glass products. The volumetric flasks are labelled with an individual number. This is permanently laser-etched onto the base of the volumetric flask and is entered on the corresponding certificate. The accuracy limits for USP compliant volumetric flasks are stricter than flasks conforming to ISO 1042 and therefore satisfy the requirements of the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP). The volume measured for the corresponding volumetric flask, the measurement uncertainty and the day of issue are documented on this certificate.
- Calibration based on the poured in volume (In) at a + 20°C reference temperature
- Outstanding precision during volumetric measurement and high-quality process stability
- Thanks to the exact processing and precisely calibrated scales, they permit the highly accurate determination and measurements of volume
- Supplied with ergonomic polyethylene stopper for easy and safe tightening or removal
- The volume content tolerances conform to accuracy Class A
- Fired-on, highly durable blue print
- With printed ring mark for better visibility
- Influence of undesirable factors is kept to an absolute minimum
|Boro 3.3, Polyethylene|
|Preparation and Storage of Standard Solutions; Measuring Liquid Amounts; Diluting Solutions; Mixing Several Components; Measurement Analysis; Volumetric Measurement|
|± 0.12 mL|