DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ YOUTILITY™ Laboratory Bottle, GL 45
The smart ergonomic YOUTILITY™ laboratory bottle system helps to make laboratory work easier and safer.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 218815457
Additional Details : Weight : 2.35200kg
The specially shaped gripping zones on both sides of the bottle permit easier and safer handling. The slimmer YOUTILITY™ bottle shape allows a more optimal use of limited space in autoclaves and laboratory refrigerators. The bottles can be conveniently stacked horizontally on their sides. A pre-defined labelling area is compatible with the dedicated self-adhesive YOUTILITY™ bottle labels. Sequentially sized bottles 125, 250, 500 and 1000 ml. The glass bottles are moulded from the tried and tested DURAN™ borosilicate 3.3, a pharmacopoeial Type 1 neutral glass. DURAN™ glass offers a very good chemical resistance and high temperature resistance.
- Easier and safer handling with the specially shaped gripping zones on both sides of the bottle
- Significantly faster opening or closing with the shortened bottle thread which remains fully compatible with GL 45 closures and other accessories
- The optimized, ergonomic shape of the screw cap has comfortable grooves and ridges for a more efficient and easier tightening or removal, especially with smaller sized or gloved hands
- The pre-defined labelling areas are compatible with the dedicated DURAN™ self-adhesive YOUTILITY™ bottle labels for unambiguous bottle identification
- The slimmer bottle shape allows a more optimal use of limited space in autoclaves and laboratory refrigerators
- The tried and tested cap plug sealing with sealing lip system ensures a liquid tight seal
- Horizontal stacking is possible
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- Fired-on, highly durable white ceramic
|Autoclaving of Media and Reagents; Preparation of Media and Reagents; Sample Collection, Storage, and Transport|