Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTip™ Electronic Adjustable Tip Spacing Multichannel Equalizer Pipettes
Perform sample transfers between virtually any tube, rack, microplate or horizontal gel box quickly and efficiently with adjustable tip spacing.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 4672060
Additional Details : Weight : 0.87300kg Transport : UN number : 3481 Chem class : 9
DescriptionInnovative ClipTip interlocking tip interface technology†
- Tip is locked and sealed in place until ejected— no dropped tips that waste valuable samples
- Complete seal to secure the sample volume in each tip for enhanced accuracy and precision
- Tips are attached and ejected with a light touch— eliminates the frustration of banging tips on the pipette
Reduce repetition and save time between labware formats with adjustable tip spacing in Equalizer models
Unified operation for multiple users and environments
- Personalized user interface and password protection ensure consistent operation among multiple users.
- Electronic operation to help you enjoy pipetting again
- Designed for optimum comfort and ease of use, the electronic tip ejection and index finger pipetting action let your thumb relax during pipetting.
Two operating options ensure optimal function for every application
Choose a step based Matrix or Presets with settings for your most common applications
MyPipette™ - One click access for more efficient and unified pipetting
Customize your main menu view by organizing icons in your preferred order or creating shortcuts for your favorite programs and pipetting functions. You can also protect important settings from unintentional editing with a password.
Store up to 20 programs
Tired of continuous editing? The Programs function allows you to store 20 your most common Matrix or Presets protocols with a specific name.
A pipette for every application
Choose from single channels, 8-16 channel multichannels, or 6- 12-channel adjustable tip spacing Equalizer multichannel pipettes within the volume range of 0.5-1250µL.
Track your pipette
Service and calibration trackers remind you when the pipette needs to be sent to serviced
Liquid specific calibrations
Higher quality results with liquid specific calibrations
Long lasting performance and fast recharging.
Use either charging stand or a plug, you decide
With convenient web registration
Compatible with Thermo Scientific ClipTip pipette tips.
† E1-ClipTip 12.5 and all 384 E1-ClipTip pipettes utilize snap and seal technology
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
|±2.0 to 8.0%|
|ClipTip 384 125|
|≤0.6 to 4.0%|
|2 to 125 μL|
|4.5 to 14.2|
|E1-ClipTip Equalizer; Format: 384|
|ClipTip 384 and ClipTip 12.5 tips and compatible E1-ClipTip models do not have interlocking technology|