Elma™ Lab Clean A20sf Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution
Ideal for cleaning calibrated and volumetric labware such as pipets and burets. Elma™ Lab Clean A20sf Cleaning Solution removes light grease, lime soap residues, fingerprints and dust.
Brand: Elma™ 8000056
Additional Details : Weight : 2.50000kg
- Use in ultrasonic bath or labware washer
- Mildly alkaline, contains ammonia
- Residue-free - Leaves no chemical residue after rinsing and drying
- Enables undisturbed draining and clear reading in glass vessels
- Dilute to 1% by volume for use in an ultrasonic cleaner or to 0.5% in labware washers
- Can also be used as soaking bath (>2%) without ultrasonics
- Available in 10 and 25L containers
- Cleans glass, stainless steel, ceramics, and plastics
- Not for aluminum, magnesium and alloys of light metals
|Keep above 32°F, shelf life 4 years|
|Cleaning Pipettes and Other Volumetric Labware in Ultrasonic Cleaners and Labware Washers|
|Ultrasonic Cleaning Product|
Safety and Handling
- elma lab clean A20sf
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium carbonate, ammonia, tetrapotassium pyrophosphate