Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link™ Sulfo-NHS-Biotin
Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link™ Sulfo-NHS-Biotin is a short-chain, water-soluble biotinylation reagent for labeling antibodies, proteins and other molecules that have primary amines.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ A39256
Additional Details : CAS : 119616-38-5 Weight : 0.05200kg
Label antibodies, proteins and other molecules that have primary amines with Thermo Scientific™ EZ-Link Sulfo-NHS-Biotin, a short-chain, water-soluble biotinylation reagent.
- Protein labeling - biotinylate antibodies to facilitate immobilization, purification or detection using streptavidin resins or probes
- Cell surface labeling - biotinylates only surface proteins of whole cells because the negatively charged reagent does not permeate cell membranes
- Amine-reactive - reacts with primary amines (-NH2), such as lysine side-chains or the amino-termini of polypeptides
- Soluble - charged sulfo-NHS group increases reagent water solubility compared to ordinary NHS-ester compounds
- Irreversible - forms permanent amide bonds; spacer arm cannot be cleaved
- Very short - spacer arm (total length added to target) is 13.5 angstroms; it consists of the native biotin valeric acid group only.
|10 x 1 mg|
|10 x 1 mg|
|DMF (Dimethylformamide), DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide), Water|
|Store desiccated at -20°C.|
|Qualified for Ambient or Wet Ice|