Honeywell Safety Products™ Fireman Glove
Water repellent cowhide grain leather, split leather, and Kevlar™ are combined to make this thermally and mechanically resistant glove. Honeywell Safety Products™ Fireman Glove is designed with an elasticized back as well as a velcro strap for a secure fit.
Merk: Honeywell Safety Products™ 2281561-11
Overige gegevens : Gewicht : 0.01000kg
- Heat resistant glove (formerly used as glove for firemen).
- Yellow water-repellent cowhide grain leather glove.
- Gunn cut, winged thumb, gauntlet type.
- Hand lined with Kevlar™ cotton jersey for comfort and protection from cuts and thermal hazards.
- Stitched with Kevlar™ thread for thermal insulation and sturdy seam resistance to heat and wear.
- Elasticated back.
- Velcro strap.
- Split leather cuff.
|Army-Defense and Fire Protection industries|
|Grain Leather, Cowhide Leather, Aramid, Cotton, Dupont™ Kevlar™ Aramid Fiber|
|1.1 to 1.3 mm|
|CE CATEGORY III Irreversible risks, EN 420-2003 EEC Basic standards, EN 388-2003 Mechanical hazards, EN 407-2004 Thermal hazards, EC Category PPE 2, EC Certificate Number 0075/797/162/12/09/0517|
|Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fiber, Cotton|