Labconco™ FreeZone™ 12L −84°C Console Freeze Dryers
FreeZone™ 12L Console Freeze Dryers are designed for lyophilizing moderate to large sample loads or numerous small container batches. New Lyo-Works™ OS provides flexibility and convenience in an easy-to-use, touch screen display. Your samples are protected with remote notification and data recording.
Brand: Labconco™ 711211030
Additional Details : Weight : 131.54179kg
- Upright stainless steel collector coil holds 12L of ice before defrosting
- −84°C collector is suitable for low eutectic point samples including acetonitrile
- Environmentally-friendly HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system
- Internal coil maximizes vapor-trapping efficiency
- Optional PTFE-coated collectors withstand corrosive compounds
- Features include hot gas defrost, side-mounted USB port and rear-mounted Ethernet connection. The console provides interior space for vacuum pump and accommodates the FreeZone™ Stoppering Tray Dryer (pump and tray dryer sold separately)
- Lyo-Works OS provides real time display of collector temperature and vacuum level
- 5 in. full color touch screen display
- Flexible programming and control of optional drying accessories
- Optional End-Zone™ end point detection for flask freeze drying
- One-touch data logging and display provides information to maximize sample quality and minimize run time
- Customizable settings include language, time zone, temperature and vacuum
- Alerts and feedback of current operating parameters can be sent automatically to user-entered email addresses
- Front viewing window makes monitoring vacuum pump oil hassle free
- FreeZone™ exclusive features protect your vacuum pump from costly damage: A vacuum break valve bleeds air into the system when power to the freeze dryer or vacuum pump is shut off for more than 5 minutes. A moisture sensor prevents refrigeration or vacuum start-up when moisture is detected in the drain line. Vacuum pump is automatically shut down when a leak is present in initial pull down or during run.
- Options include: purge valve for isolating the vacuum pump from the freeze dryer and built-in stainless steel mini vacuum drying chamber with control to +60°C
Vacuum pump with a displacement of at least 98L/min, drying accessory and freeze dry glassware (if not bulk freeze drying) are required (not included).
All models conform to UL Standard 61010-1 (60Hz models), CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 (60Hz models), and CE Conformity marking (230V, 50Hz models).
|UL, CAN/CSA, CE|
|Stainless steel collector|
|12L (before defrosting)|