Labconco™ FreeZone™ 4.5L −105°C Benchtop Freeze Dryers, 230V Models
FreeZone 4.5 Liter Benchtop Freeze Dryers are designed for lyophilizing light to moderate sample loads. The compact design is ideal for labs with limited floor space. New Lyo-Works™ OS provides flexibility and convenience in an easy-to-use, touch screen display.
Brand: Labconco™ 720401030
Additional Details : Weight : 64.41010kg
- Upright stainless steel collector coil holds 4.5 liters of ice before defrosting
- −105° C (−157° F) at 60 Hz or −102° C (−152° F) at 50 Hz collector is suitable for low eutectic point samples including acetonitrile and dilute methanol and ethanol
- Features include hot gas defrost, side-mounted USB port and rear-mounted Ethernet connection
- Environmentally-friendly HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system
- Internal coil maximizes vapor-trapping efficiency
- Optional PTFE-coated collectors withstand corrosive compounds
- Lyo-Works OS provides a real time display of collector temperature and vacuum level
- 5 in. full color touch screen display
- Flexible programming and control of optional drying accessories
- Optional End-Zone™ end point detection for flask freeze drying
- One-touch data logging and display provides information to maximize sample quality and minimize run time
- Customizable settings include language, time zone, temperature and vacuum
- Alerts and feedback of current operating parameters can be sent automatically to user-entered email addresses
- FreeZone exclusive features protect your vacuum pump from costly damage: A vacuum break valve bleeds air into the system when power to the freeze dryer or vacuum pump is shut off for more than 5 minutes. A moisture sensor prevents refrigeration or vacuum start-up when moisture is detected in the drain line. Vacuum pump is automatically shut down when a leak is present in initial pull down or during run
Vacuum pump with a displacement of at least 98 liters/minute, drying accessory and freeze dry glassware (if not bulk freeze drying) are required (not included).
All models conform to UL Standard 61010-1 (60 Hz models), CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 (60 Hz models), and CE Conformity marking (230V, 50 Hz models).
|4.5L (before defrosting)|
|UL, CAN/CSA, CE|
|Non-coated Stainless steel collector|