Labconco™ FreeZone™ 6L −50°C Console Freeze Dryers, Purge Valve and Shell Freezer, 230V Models
FreeZone 6L Console Freeze Dryers are designed for lyophilizing moderate to large sample loads or numerous small container batches. New Lyo-Works™ OS provides flexibility and convenience in easy-to-use, touch screen display. Your samples are protected with remote notification and data recording.
Brand: Labconco™ 700612330
Additional Details : Weight : 138.34570kg
FreeZone 6L Console Freeze Dryers are designed for lyophilizing moderate to large sample loads or numerous small container batches. Features include hot gas defrost, side-mounted USB port and rear-mounted Ethernet connection. The console provides interior space for a vacuum pump and accommodates the FreeZone Stoppering Tray Dryer (pump and tray dryer sold separately).These models offer the broadest range of built-in options including a shell freezer.
- Upright stainless steel collector coil holds 6 liters of ice before defrosting
- −50° C collector is suitable for aqueous samples
- Environmentally-friendly HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system
- Internal coil maximizes vapor-trapping efficiency
- Optional PTFE-coated collectors withstand corrosive compounds
- Lyo-Works OS provides a real time display of collector temperature and vacuum level
- 5 in. full color touch screen display
- Flexible programming and control of optional drying accessories
- Optional End-Zone™ end point detection for flask freeze drying
- One-touch data logging and display provides information to maximize sample quality and minimize run time
- Customizable settings include language, time zone, temperature and vacuum
- Alerts and feedback of current operating parameters can be sent automatically to user-entered email addresses
- Front viewing window makes monitoring vacuum pump oil hassle free
- FreeZone exclusive features protect your vacuum pump from costly damage: A vacuum break valve bleeds air into the system when power to the freeze dryer or vacuum pump is shut off for more than 5 minutes. A moisture sensor prevents refrigeration or vacuum start-up when moisture is detected in the drain line. Vacuum pump is automatically shut down when a leak is present in initial pull down or during run.
- Includes purge valve for isolating the vacuum pump from the freeze dryer and built-in shell freezer with stainless steel bath that includes HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system capable of cooling the heat transfer solution to −40° C
- Other options include: built-in stainless steel mini vacuum drying chamber with control to +60° C
Vacuum pump with a displacement of at least 98 liters/minute, drying accessory and freeze dry glassware (if not bulk freeze drying) are required (not included).
All models conform to UL Standard 61010-1 (60 Hz models), CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 (60 Hz models), and CE Conformity marking (230V, 50 Hz models).
|6L (before defrosting)|
|UL, CAN/CSA, CE|
|PTFE-coated collector, Purge valve, Shell freezer|