Paragon Scientific™ Gardner (ASTM D1544, D6166) Colour Reference Standard
Gardner Colour Reference Standards are for routine calibration of colour measuring instruments and verification of test data. Process industries throughout the world use colorimeters for colour control of products such as edible and industrial oils, fuels, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, paints and coatings.
Brand: Paragon Scientific™ 134210
Additional Details : Weight : 0.90000kg
|Type||ASTM Color 5|
- Certified according to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under UKAS accreditation
- Full Traceability to International Standards
- 500mL Pack Size supplied with MSDS
- 18 months shelf life
- Tamper evident security packaging
- Manufactured in the United kingdom
|ASTM Color 5|
Safety and Handling
- GARDNER COLOUR STANDARDS
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : white oil 2
Nominal values quoted