Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) HiTrap Capto MMC Columns
HiTrap Capto MMC is prepacked with Capto MMC, a multimodal BioProcess ion exchange medium. The multimodal functionality gives a different selectivity compared with traditional ion exchangers and it binds proteins at high or low ionic strength.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 11-0032-75
Additional Details : CAS : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.09760kg
- High dynamic binding capacity at high conductivity.
- Selectivity allows binding in the presence of salt.
- High volume throughput.
- HiTrap Capto MMC can be used to bind proteins at the conductivity of the feed material and to solve specific purification challenges.
|5 x 5mL|
|2 to 12|
|Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|HiTrap Capto MMC column|
|Bind Proteins at the conductivity of the feed material and to solve specific purification challenges|
|300kPa at 600cm/hr.|
|4° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- hitrap capto MMC 5ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol