Paragon Scientific General Purpose Viscosity Standards, Paragon Scientific™
Certified in strict accordance with ASTM D2162, the primary method for viscosity standards manufacture. Dual certified to the International Standards BS EN ISO / IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 under our UKAS accrediatation.
Brand: Paragon Scientific S6
Additional Details : CAS : 8042-47-5 Weight : 0.50000kg
|Viscosity||7.442 mPa.s (25°C)|
We test at Primary level using master viscometers in accordance with ASTM D2162 to ensure the lowest uncertainty of measurement thus providing standards that are certified with primary level accuracy. ASTM D2162 is the only referenced method for the certification of viscosity standards when adopting ASTM test method protocol.
- Certified according to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Certified in strict accordance with ASTM D2162
- Density g/mL in accordance with ASTM D1480
- For use with glass capillary viscometers, automatic viscometers and other viscosity measuring equipment
- Kinematic (cSt) and dynamic viscosity (mPa·s) given at all temperatures
- Standard Pack Size 500mL
- Fully traceable to National Standards
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocol
- Tamper evident security packaging
- 2 Year shelf life
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
|7.442 mPa.s (25°C)|
Safety and Handling
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
Nominal values quoted