Cole-Parmer™ Hammond™ Drierite™ Desiccant Bags
Protect materials from corrosion with these desiccant bags. Hammond™ Drierite™ Desiccant Bags reduce the humidity to a 100°F dew point in 10 hours and are dust-tight. Materials packaged with these bags are protected from corrosion for many months.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 07193-06
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
DescriptionNonwoven crepe bags filled with Drierite (anyhydrous calcium sulfate) completely dry the air within a package or container during shipment or storage.
- Sturdy and held together by heat seals
- Perform well in elevated temperatures
- Will not release absorbed moisture at less than 350°F
|anyhydrous calcium sulfate|
|These Bags are Dust-Tight and Will Protect For Many Months|
Safety and Handling
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Carcinogenicity Category 1B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H341-Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- H360F-May damage fertility.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : cobalt dichloride