Sampling Systems™ SteriWare™ HDPE Disposable Slot Sampler
Ideal for taking a multilevel, cross sectional sample from powders and granules. The disposable Slot Sampler takes a single composite from the top, middle and bottom of your powder bed.
Merk: Sampling Systems™ 8073-H500S
Overige gegevens : Gewicht : 0.15000kg
- Assembled and packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom
- Individually bagged
- Made from FDA, EC 1935/2004 and EU 10/2011 conforming HDPE
- BSE/TSE free
- Full batch traceability
- Available pre-sterilized (SAL 10-6)
- Suitable for use in ATEX areas
- Available in 2 different lengths
- Push the sampler into the product. Ensuring the sampler is in the closed position.
- Rotate handle to open up the slots.
- After leaving the sampler for several seconds to allow powder to enter, rotate handle to close the sampler.
- Remove sampler from the product.
- Slide the inner rod out of the outer tube.
- Deposit the sample into a suitable container.
Why Use a SteriWare™ Disposable Sampler?
- No Cross Contamination - All SteriWare™ devices can be used straight from the bag.
- No Cleaning - Unlike a reusable sampler, you can use a SteriWare™ product straight away. This eliminates the need for costly Cleaning Validation.
- High Quality - Our SteriWare™ products are manufactured/moulded/packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom in England. Please see the products Certificate of Conformity and Technical Specification Sheet for more information.
- Full Documentation - We can provide full batch specific documentation for all SteriWare™ products. This includes Certificates of Conformity and Certificates of Irradiation (where applicable). The batch number is clearly printed on every bag and box.
- Cost Effective - Removing the need for Cleaning Validation by switching to a SteriWare™ device saves time and money.
- Available Sterile - Most SteriWare™ products are available pre-sterilized by Gamma or Electron Beam to SAL10-6. Please see the Specification Sheet for more information.
|Conforms to FDA CFR 177.1520, EU Regulations 10/2011, EC Regulations 1935/2004|
|For cohesive and some free-flowing powders|
|Multilevel Slot Sampler|