Invitrogen™ ChargeSwitch™ iPrep™ iPrep ChargeSwitch Forensic Kit
Simple, three-step procedure in aqueous buffers
Merk: Invitrogen™ IS10002
Overige gegevens : Gewicht : 1.91000kg
Designed specifically for use with the iPrep Purification Instrument, the iPrep ChargeSwitch Forensic Kit takes advantage of the powerful ChargeSwitch technology, a major advance in DNA purification. This technology is based on a unique, ionizable nucleic acid-binding ligand whose charge can be switched based on the pH of the surrounding medium. Purification procedure avoids the use of guanidine, ethanol, and other troublesome reagents.
- Flexibility in starting sample type, for quick and easy processing of different samples simultaneously
- High sensitivity with samples containing very low amounts of DNA
- Fast automated extraction time of 20 minutes
- Standardized procedures minimize human error; preset protocols and prefilled cartridges eliminate variation
- Offers single protocol for efficiently isolating DNA from all kinds of forensic samples, even if the DNA copy number is Low or DNA is partially degraded
- Contents and Storage: iPrep™ ChargeSwitch Forensic Kit provides all reagents (supplied in prefilled cartridges), tubes, and tips needed for isolating DNA from forensic cell samples
- Reagent cartridges can be stored at room temperature
- Store lysis buffer and proteinase K at 4°C
Automated Genomic DNA Purification, Automated Nucleic Acid Purification, Clinical, DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Genomic DNA Purification, Sample Prep/Extraction for Human Identification, gDNA from Forensic Samples
|Cloning, Forensic Testing, PCR, Sequencing, Southern Blotting|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.