Invitrogen™ Taq DNA Polymerase, recombinant
A thermostable enzyme that synthesizes DNA from single-stranded templates in the presence of dNTPs and a primer
Brand: Invitrogen™ 10342178
Additional Details : Weight : 0.11000kg
The enzyme consists of a single polypeptide with a molecular weight of 94kDa. It has a 5'-3' DNA polymerase activity and a 5'-3' exonuclease activity.
- Choice of recombinant or native enzyme
- Amplification of PCR products up to 5kb in size
- An enzyme that is licensed and qualified for PCR
- Source: Recombinant enzyme is purified from the cloned Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase gene expressed in E. coli
- Applications: Taq DNA Polymerase is appropriate for use in the amplification of DNA from complex genomic, viral, and plasmid templates, RT-PCR, sequencing ssDNA, and cycle sequencing
- Unit definition: One unit of TaqDNA Polymerase is the amount of enzyme required to incorporate 10 nmoles of deoxyribonucleotide into DNA in 30 minutes at 74°C
• 1000 µl Taq DNA Polymerase (5 U/µl)
• 20 ml 10X PCR buffer (200 mM Tris-HCl pH 8.4, 500 mM KCl)
• 10 ml Magnesium Chloride (50 mM)
Store at -30°C to -10°C in a non-frost-free freezer. Guaranteed stable for 6 months when stored properly.
|Taq DNA Polymerase|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
|5 kb or less|
|5' - 3'|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.