Invitrogen™ PureLink™ HiPure Plasmid Miniprep Kit
Highly-quality purified plasmid DNA in under two hours
Brand: Invitrogen™ K210002
130.15 EUR valid until 2022-06-30
Use promo code "16496" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : CAS : 9048-46-8 Weight : 0.50000kg Transport : UN number : 1824 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
The PureLink HiPure Plasmid Miniprep Kit allows isolation of high yields of highly pure plasmid DNA from E.coli in less than 2 hours, without use of any organic solvents or cesium chloride, and contains Low endotoxin levels.
Plasmid DNA of High Purity
- PureLink HiPure Plasmid Miniprep Kit is designed to efficiently isolate plasmid DNA from E.coli in 1.5 - 2 hours
- Kit employs anion-exchange resin composed of small particles with a uniform pore size to purify plasmid DNA to a level equivalent to two passes through CsCl gradients
- Need for additional steps to remove contaminants such as phenol, chloroform, and CsCl are eliminated, minimizing exposure to and disposal of hazardous materials
- Efficient – Increased yields with low endotoxin Levels
- PureLink HiPure Plasmid Miniprep Kit allows purification of up to 30μg of high quality plasmid DNA from 1-3mL overnight E.coli cultures in approximately 1 hour, with an endotoxin level of 0.1-1 EU/μg, when cloning high copy number plasmids
- Typically, DNA isolated using the PureLink HiPure Plasmid Miniprep Kit has an A260/A280 >1.80 when samples are diluted in Tris-HCl (pH 7.5) indicating that the DNA is reasonably free of proteins that could interfere with downstream applications
- Purified DNA is suitable for downstream applications, including those requiring the highest purity DNA, such as mammalian transfections, automated and manual DNA sequencing, PCR amplification, in vitro transcription, bacterial cell transformation, cloning, and labeling
DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Miniprep, Plasmid DNA Purification
|BAC DNA, Plasmid DNA|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|BAC DNA, Plasmid DNA|
|Anion Exchange Resin|
|Next-Generation Sequencing, Transfection, Cloning, Sequencing, Transformation, Nucleic Acid Labeling, PCR, In Vitro Transcription|
|< 100 µg (Small-Scale) Plasmid DNA|
|Plasmid MiniPrep Kit|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.