Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech Pure™ G3 Nitrile Gloves
Manufacturer-suggested ISO Class 3 or higher
Brand: Kimberly-Clark Professional™ HC61014
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
Gloves are chlorinated to remove powders used in manufacturing. Subjected to multiple deionized water rinses, and packaged in a cleanroom environment.
- Made of soft, 100% nitrile that resists oils and a broad range of chemicals
- Proprietary processing used for lowest particle and ionic/elemental extractables
- Excellent ESD characteristics, dexterity and comfort
- Tapered, beaded cuffs for reduced tearing and easy donning and doffing
- Thickness: 5.9mil at fingertips
- Length: 12 in. (30.5cm)
- Color: Blue or White
Double-bagged with case liner and flat-stacked for easy access to cuff.
Tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC005.2. Meet AQL 1.5 standards for critical defects.
|EN374-3:2003, IEST-RP-CC005 EN374-1:2003, AQL 1.5 / EN374-2, ISO16604, CE directive 89/686/EEC|