Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech™ G3 Sterile White Nitrile Hand Specific Gloves
Kimtech™ G3 Sterile White Nitrile gloves provide enhanced sterile cleanroom protection for a wide range of contaminants. With a textured finish and skin-friendly nitrile composition, the hand-specific sterile gloves protect users and processes alike.
Merk: Kimberly-Clark Professional™ HC61190
Overige gegevens : Gewicht : 7.90000kg
- Provide unrivalled contamination control and cleanliness.
- Designed to protect both the wearer and their processes in a range of regulated cleanroom environments.
- The high quality white nitrile construction ensures the hand-specific sterile gloves are ideal for EU GMP ISO Class 5 (Grade A) sterile cleanrooms.
- High risk applications demand sterile contamination protection that is certified for all relevant requirements while providing excellent comfort and tactile control to ensure processes are safe and efficient.
- User-friendly design and white nitrile material protects against chemical splash, viruses, cytotoxic drugs and micro-organism contamination.
- The powder-free gloves also feature a textured finish for improved grip and sensitivity while being suitable for double donning.
- Anti-static tested and contain no natural rubber latex or silicone, which reduces the risk of skin irritation.
- These white nitrile gloves are validated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6 and feature a cleanliness level of a maximum of 950 particles >0.5μm/cm2, and an endotoxin level of 20 units/pair maximum.
- The gloves are provided cleanroom-ready; double-packaged in polyethylene bags to ensure your processes and workflows can stay operating efficiently.
- Available Sizes: 6.0 - 10.0
- Packaging: 10 bags x 20 pairs, white gloves
|EU GMP ISO Class 5|
|After Aging: 26, Before Aging: 24|
|ISO 9001; CE CAT III; Category III PPE - CE Complex|