Kimberly-Clark™ Kimtech™ G3 Sterling™ Ambidextrous Nitrile Gloves
Kimtech™ G3 Sterling™ nitrile gloves provide compliant contamination protection with a reduced glove thickness. The non-sterile and latex-free gloves are strong, durable and skin-friendly, providing certified security from many common contaminants.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark™ 99237
Additional Details : Weight : 9.69300kg
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and Virus Protection
- Certificate of Analysis available online
- Manufactured using proprietary Sterling™ technology that combines security and comfort. The efficient, environmentally-friendly construction and cleanroom-ready packaging minimizes waste without compromising safety.
- Nitrile construction results in products that are stronger and leaner than latex gloves, and feature certified protection against a wide range of contaminants, including viruses, micro-organisms and chemical splash.
- Gloves are anti-static tested, ambidextrous and gray in color.
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
|ISO 9001; CE CAT III; Category III PPE - CE Complex|