Magnesium Standard For ICP, 10,000μg/mL in 5% HNO3, Assurance Grade, SPEX CertiPrep™
NIST Traceable Certificate of Analysis accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34, Safety Data Sheet
Inorganic Standard manufactured for AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation
Accredited by A2LA for ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34 and certified by UL-DQS to ISO 9001
|Packaging||Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
|Certificate of Analysis||Assurance Certificate of Analysis reports up to 30 elements at ppb levels.|
|Solvent or Matrix||5% HNO3|
|For Use With (Equipment)||AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation|
|Concentration or Composition Notes||Up to 68 elements are scanned with found values for ICP and ICP-MS standards. The found value of the trace metallic impurities is reported on the Certificate of Analysis.|
|Chemical Name or Material||Magnesium Standard|
- 10,000 ug/mL Magnesium
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitric acid, magnesium
Product intended for laboratory use only