DWK Life Sciences Measuring Pipette, from Soda-lime Glass, Class AS, Type 3, amber diffusion print
Graduated pipettes are used to absorb different quantities of liquid and to deliver them in the same or in different sizes.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 243453401
Additional Details : Weight : 0.40800kg
Pipettes are used for precise measurement and decanting of liquids. Graduated pipettes allow different amounts of liquid to be absorbed and dispensed in the same or in different sizes. Adjustment is made to drain (Ex) for + 20°C reference temperature. The tolerances for the volume content of calibratable pipettes correspond to the error limits of the German weights and measures regulations as well as ISO and DIN. The pipettes are made of Soda-lime Glass and comply with Class AS, waiting time 15 seconds. The brown scale is provided with main point ring division and the numbering takes place from top to bottom. Pipettes with a batch number and accuracy Class AS are supplied with a batch certificate. This certificate documents the mean value obtained from measuring the batch in question, the standard deviation and the day of issue. The batch certificates can also be retrieved online. The batch number consists of four digits. The first two numbers specify the production year, and the following two numbers specify the batch, e.g.: 18.01.
- Calibration is based on the poured out volume (Ex) at a + 20°C reference temperature
- The rapid discharge reduces significantly the waiting time compared to Class A
- The blow-out allows different quantities of liquids to be held and dispensed in portions of the same size
- Numbering from the top down (zero at top)
- Fired-on, highly durable amber print
- With circular ring graduations
- With cotton plug
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- The volume content tolerances conform to accuracy Class AS
|Accurate Measurement and Decanting of Liquids; Volumetric Measurement; Absorption and Delivery of Partial Quantities of Liquids|
|± 0.1 mL|