METTLER TOLEDO™ InLab™ Surface pH Electrodes
A pH electrode featuring a flat, rugged plastic membrane for measuring samples with flat surfaces.
Brand: METTLER TOLEDO™ 51343157
202.96 EUR valid until 2021-12-31
Use promo code "14807" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.12600kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
- For use with METTLER TOLEDO SevenExcellence and SevenCompact meters as well as other brands. Connection cables may be required.
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) electrodes capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected.
- Capture electrode calibration and results with LabX software, designed for advanced data management and 21CFR part 11 regulatory compliance.
- Compatible with InMotion Autosampler to automate measurement and cleaning of up to 303 samples.
- Agar plates
- Drop size samples
- Suspended solids
- Textiles and Prints
Accessories & Care
- Ceramic ring junction
- Polysulfone membrane
- Refillable 3M KCl (51350072): Keep probe filled with electrolyte for accurate results
- Store in 3M KCl (51350072) or InLab Storage Solution (30111142)
- Recommended for use with METTLER TOLEDO buffers (Sachets: 51302080, Bottles: 63056116)
|S7 to BNC (30281915)|
|0°C to 50°C|
|0°C to 50°C|
|1 to 11|
|For measuring samples such as Skin, Leather, Paper and Agar|
|32°F to 122°F|