Thermo Scientific™ MicroTest™ M4RT 3mL NPG Swab Kit
Maintain organism viability and counts for verification studies, quality control procedures, and repeat testing of viruses chlamydiae, mycoplasma and ureaplasma with quality media, proven collection and transport tools, and safe, reliable packaging.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ R12688
Additional Details : Weight : 1.27000kg
Maintain organism viability and counts for verification studies, quality control procedures, and repeat testing of viruses chlamydiae, mycoplasma and ureaplasma with quality media, proven collection and transport tools, and safe, reliable packaging. Thermo Scientific™ MicroTest™ Flocked Swab Kits come in two room-temperature media formulations and include one traditional-tipped nylon flocked swab and/or one micro-tipped nylon flocked swab and a 6 x 9 in. zip-seal bag for safe transport.
Designed for the collection, transportation, maintenance and long-term storage of viral specimens, chlamydiae, mycoplasma and ureaplasma, Thermo Scientific MicroTest products are top quality. From formulation to packaging, MicroTest products maintain the viability of organisms through freeze-thaw cycles while inhibiting antimicrobial contaminants and promoting safety.
MicroTest™ M4RT™ contains gelatin, gentamicin, and amphotericin B for the transport of viruses and Chlamydiae.
Microtest Flocked Swab Kits come with 1.5mL or 3mL of liquid medium in a 15mL conical tube with glass beads, an envelope with one or two nylon-flocked swabs, and a 6 x 9 in. zip-seal bag.
Keep your lab moving in the right direction with a dependable set of solutions for transport, holding, maintenance and long-term culture storage with the MicroTest family of collection and transport media.
Trusted reliable results
- Stringent quality control, including cellular toxicity on each lot number
- Patented formulations with stabilizing proteins, buffers, and specific antibiotics
Compatibility and viability
- Provides compatible transport for cell culture, enzyme immunoassays, and molecular diagnostic tests
- Maintains organism viability and counts for better, more reliable results during validation/verification studies, quality control procedures, and repeat testing
Convenient, accommodating format
- 1.5mL and 3.0mL fill volumes allow multiple tests from one specimen
- Individual transport media tubes or complete kits offer flexibility and versatility
Safe, sturdy packaging
- Tough, break-resistant tubes with secure, color-coded screw caps prevent leaking and exposure to infectious agents
- Kits include leak-resistant polypropylene bag for safe sample transport
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
|Flocked Swab Kit|
|M4RT 3mL NPG Swab Kit|
|Culture, Shell vial, Freeze-thaw cycles, Culture maintenance, ELISA, PCR, DNA probe technology|
|2° to 30°C|