Pall Minimate; EVO Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) System
Plug-and-play system to streamline laboratory-scale concentration, desalting and buffer exchange processes. System includes all the hardware, tubing and fittings needed to get your process up and running quickly.
Brand: Pall OAPMPUNV
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00100kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
The low system working volume achieved through the use of a conical bottom reservoir and compact design enables high concentration factors from up to 1 L or more of sample to be achieved. Concentrate your sample down to as little as 5 mL. Designed to work with Minimate TFF capsules.
Roller head peristaltic pumps provide gentle processing and are the choice for critical applications such as fragile biomolecules.
System components are designed for easy assembly and disassembly; no tools required. Tubing and fitting replacement is simple and quick. Slip nuts for luer locks eliminate tubing kinks.
- Concentrate and desalt proteins, peptides, or nucleic acids (DNA, RNA, oligonucleotides)
- Recover antibodies or recombinant proteins from clarified cell culture media
- Process metal sensitive enzymes and molecules
- Separate (fractionate) large from small biomolecules
- Concentrate viruses or gene therapy vectors
- Prepare samples prior to column chromatography
- Concentrate samples after gel filtration
- Depyrogenate water, buffers, and media solutions
|48.2 x 30.7 x 20.8 cm|