Thermo Scientific™ NE-PER™ Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Extraction Reagents
Efficiently lyse cells and extract separate cytoplasmic and nuclear protein fractions in less than two hours with this subcellular fractionation kit.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 78833
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
Thermo Scientific™ NE-PER Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Extraction Kit provides for efficient cell lysis and extraction of separate cytoplasmic and nuclear protein fractions in less than two hours.The NE-PER Kit is a nuclear protein extraction method that involves simple, stepwise lysis of cells and centrifugal isolation of nuclear and cytoplasmic protein fractions. A benchtop microcentrifuge, tubes and pipettors are the only tools required. The NE-PER Reagents efficiently solubilize and separate cytoplasmic and nuclear proteins into fractions with minimal cross-contamination or interference from genomic DNA and mRNA. Once desalted or diluted, the isolated proteins can be used to perform immunoassays and protein interaction experiments, such as mobility shift assays (EMSA), co-immunoprecipitation (Co-IP) and pull-down assays.
Fast – obtain nuclear and cytoplasmic fractions in less than two hours
Proven – the NE-PER Kit is referenced in more than 950 distinct publications
Scalable – two kit sizes for producing extracts from cells and tissues
Convenient – simple instructions do not require ultracentrifugation over gradients
Compatible – use for downstream assays, including Western blotting, gel-shift assays, protein assays, reporter gene assays and enzyme activity assays
Two kit sizes, each containing three buffer and detergent solutions
Thermo Scientific LightShift Chemiluminescent EMSA Kit (Mfr. No. 20148)
|Cell Lysis Buffer, Detergent Solution, Subcellular Fractionation|
Safety and Handling
- NE-PER Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Extraction Reagents
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Non-ionic Detergent,Salt