Kimberly-Clark™ Kimtech™ Sterling™ Nitrile-Xtra™ Ambidextrous Gloves
Kimtech™ Sterling™ Nitrile-Xtra™ gloves ensure excellent contamination control with innovative, skin-friendly nitrile suitable for a range of applications. The extra-long gloves are powder- and latex-free, featuring beaded cuffs and textured fingertips.
Brand: Kimberly-Clark™ 98341
Additional Details : Weight : 0.90000kg
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and Virus Protection
- Manufactured using proprietary Sterling™ technology that combines security and comfort. The efficient, environmentally-friendly construction minimizes waste without compromising safety.
- Nitrile construction results in products that are stronger and leaner than latex gloves, and feature certified protection against a wide range of contaminants while also being food contact approved.
- The extra-length gloves are anti-static tested to protect the wearer and equipment, ambidextrous and gray in color.
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
|EN374-1:2003, EN374-3:2003, ASTM 6978-05, AQL 0.65 / EN374-2|