Oakton™ pH Calibration Buffer Bottles
Use these PH buffers for meters with 0.01 resolution. Oakton™ pH Calibration Buffer Bottles are standardized against NIST-traceable pH references within 0.01 pH at 77°F (25°C).
Brand: Oakton™ 00654-01
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- pH buffer solutions allow the user to adjust their system to read accurate measurements
- Store buffers away from direct sunlight.
Safety and Handling
- pH 1.68 Buffer
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.